Founded in 1987, the association ProQuartet – European Chamber Music Centre, has become a reference in France and internationally for the promotion of chamber music and, in particular, string quartets.
Today, ProQuartet wishes to build on this reputation by increasing its range of activities and by inviting you to become a partner.
In supporting ProQuartet's actions :
- you will help young musicians to develop their career
- you will contribute to increasing the repertory through commissioning new works
- you will encourage the development of outreach activities for the young and less privileged public, and of activities for amateur musicians and their public.
- you will become part of a community and the values of the association
- you will benefit from advantageous compensations
For companies : Click here.
For individuals :
If you are a tax resident in France you will be entitled to an income tax reduction of 66% of your donation (limited to 20% of your taxable income). Those paying ISF may support ProQuartet-CEMC under the TEPA law and deduct 75% of the amount of the donation (limited to 50 000 euros).
If you are a tax resident in another European country you may make a donation to ProQuartet and claim the tax deductions authorised in your country of residence. Thanks to Transnational Giving Europe you can address your donation to the partnership foundation in your country of residence which will send you the relevant tax receipt and transfer you donation to ProQuartet.
If you are a tax resident in the United States you can make your donation at the French American Cultural Society (FACS) and benefit from the tax reductions applicable in your State.