Our programme is intended for constituted chamber music ensembles, graduates of foremost French and international conservatoires.
- the ability to interpret and perform the works of the repertory concerned
- a thorough preliminary preparation of the works to be studied
Admission to the courses is valid for an unlimited time.
Applications are accepted throughout the entire season in accordance with availability.
A professional training agreement is drawn up with each ensemble when the programme has been validated.
Participants may sit in on all classes throughout the season, providing they reserve : email@example.com
Selection for a first enrolment is based on :
- an application file and audition (for musicians residing in the Ile-de-France area)
- an application file alone (for others)
The selection is made by ProQuartet and the professors.
Notification of selection is sent by e-mail.
During the courses and the closing concerts an evaluation is made by the professors and ProQuartet and communicated to the ensembles.
AFDAS (for musicians residing in France and meeting certain conditions)
On request, a grant of up to 50% of the tuition fee may be awarded.
From the second course attended, a 57,50% grant may be awarded.
Candidates should attach the request to their enrolment form
Registration fees (€25,50 per musician, non-refundable) to be paid online).
Email the required documents to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- a short, updated biography of the ensemble (both in French and English if possible)
- two high-definition photographs of the ensemble (with mandatory copyright indicated)
- a proposed study program for the course(s) chosen
- if need be, the request for financial aid
For the very first enrolment, please add to the above documents:
- link to a video or an audio file (mp3 or CD)
- letter of motivation explaining the professional aims of the ensemble
- letter of recommendation
ProQuartet Bank account details
Crédit Agricole Paris Rivoli Saint-Paul
Code Banque : 18206 – Code Guichet : 00450
N° de compte : 60257140984 – Clé RIB : 88
IBAN : FR76 1820 6004 5060 2571 4098 488
Code BIC : AGRIFRPP882
Contact : Patricia Nydegger - email@example.com / +33 (0)1 44 61 83 55
Cité internationale des Arts, 18 rue de l’Hôtel de Ville - 75004 Paris
Metro: Saint-Paul (line 1) or Pont Marie (line 7)
Philharmonie de Paris, 221, avenue Jean-Jaurès - 75019 Paris
Metro : Porte de Pantin (line 5)
Goethe-Institut Paris, 17, avenue d’Iéna, 75116 Paris
Metro: Iéna (line 9)
ôkhra, conservatoire des ocres et de la couleur, 84220 Roussillon
Train: Avignon TGV, Avignon Centre, Cavaillon (www.voyages-sncf.com)
Airport: Lyon Saint-Exupéry, then train to Avignon or Cavaillon ; Marseille Provence
Transport by taxi or bus (at the musicians’ expense)
Ferme de Villefavard, 2, impasse de l'Eglise et de la Cure, 87190 Villefavard
Car : from Paris - A20, exit n°23 (Bellac) / From Limoges : A20, exit n°24 (Châteauponsac)
Train : la Souterraine (direct train) at 26 km / Dorat (TGV and TER via Poitiers) at 15 km
Airport: Limoges, 50 km from Villefavard